Can people REALLY Succeed in Network Marketing and MLM?
Answer: They can, and DO, all the time.
I got in a conversation recently with someone who asked that question, and they were convinced beyond my words that MLM simply is something that people cannot do.
And they walked off still thinking that way. Sad.
But it is a really good question, and I believe needs to be addressed from a point of reality and truth, not hype and promises. It is so true that most folks don’t succeed in network marketing, and the reason why is one, that they don’t want to hear, don’t want to believe and don’t want to deal with.
The MLM Leadership Factor.
Leadership is about telling folks what needs to be said, not what they want to hear. And sometimes leaders in this business can be outcasts because they stand up for the brutal truth, not some candy coated platitude that is more for tickling the ears then changing a life.
I get emails a lot about how my writings are too blount and brutal and I need to lighten up.
Get over it. The truth needs to be told in this industry, and until folks can get a grasp on it, they will never be successful nor rich. What is the answer to the question?
You may or not believe it. But you are struggling and failing in this Network Marketing business:
Because you have chosen to do so.
Period. That’s it.
Nothing more. And I can hear the “you don’t understands” now coming off my computer screen, and they echo throughout the industry. The “Excuse Brigade” is now in action again, and clinging to their excuses like a vine to a pole, like odor to garbage.
And that is all their excuses are: Garbage. Let me explain.
It takes a certain amount of work, activity, belief, energy, education and relentless pursuit to create any success of any kind in any endeavor. .All Network Marketing Leaders know this.
And luck has a way of showing up when you have chosen to engage all of the above effectively.
Let me ask you a few questions. And for once in this business, look at yourself and answer them brutally honest.
The 9 Million Dollar Questions of MLM Leadership.
1) Have you REALLY given TOTALLY all you got the last 30 days in this business when you worked it or have you chosen not to?
2) Have you had the level of activity that is REALLY needed to succeed in MLM, or have you chosen not to?
3) Have you decided that NOTHING will stop you from success, or have you chosen that you will stop you??
4) Have you intensely educated yourself on how to REALLY do this business effectively and professionally, or have you chosen not to?
5) Have you been telling yourself the truth about what you are REALLY doing daily in your business, or NOT doing, or have you chosen NOT to?
6) Have you talked to enough people today to create some serious MLM Fire in your business, or have you chosen not to?
7) Have you focused on what will create success, not comfort, and then done it, or chosen COMFORT?
8) Are you going to finally GET SERIOUS about this business and give yourself permission to succeed, or deny yourself that choice?
9) Are you going to listen to all your excuses and reasons why Network Marketing won’t work, or have you chosen not to, and you just go out and do it and prove everyone wrong?
WAKE UP GUYS!
Your choices and decisions in this business will dictate WHAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR HOURS, and the effect those hours have on your business.r
The Secret of What Your MLM Business REALLY is.
All your business is, and ever will be, is a summary of what you and your downline have put, or NOT PUT, into the hours you have worked your business.
Garbage in, Garbage out. NO Exceptions.
Most kid themselves into thinking they have been working, and in reality, they have not been constructing a business, but conning themselves into constricting a future.
I hope so. I want this article today to be like a 2X4 up against your heart and get you to see what is REALLY your choices and desires for you in this industry.
If you do, and step up and start changing those choices into decisions and then let that decision become unalterable, it’s Success or Nothing, Freedom or Nothing, then you will find the Success Track that all leaders need to be on with their folks and with their Vision.
2 Words: IT’S TIME. To get Serious about building a Serious MLM Business.
And IT STARTS TODAY. Period.
The Seriousness Factor in MLM Leadership.
The SERIOUSNESS of your actions in this business will ALWAYS determine the SERIOUSNESS of your paycheck.
Now THAT’S Leadership Reality! if you choose to believe that, and GET SERIOUS. Get yourself a new bank account. You are gonna need it.
By Aaron Cook